Royal Holloway, University of London offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across various disciplines, including arts and humanities, social sciences, sciences, engineering, economics, business, and more. The university has several academic departments and schools, each with its own expertise and research focus.
The university is recognized for its research contributions across various fields. It has numerous research centers and institutes that undertake cutting-edge research in areas such as cybersecurity, information security, history, psychology, performing arts, and more.
At Royal Holloway University of London, students receive personalized attention and mentorship from dedicated tutors and staff, fostering an environment where their true potential is realized. The university’s holistic approach fosters not only academic excellence but also personal growth, equipping students with the acumen and expertise to excel in their chosen career paths. If an exceptional education in Computer Science and an unforgettable collegiate experience beckon, Royal Holloway University of London stands as the quintessential destination.
- Host University: Royal Holloway, University of London
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Study Level: Masters Level
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Scholarship Worth: £2,000 – £4,000
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Subjects Available: Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning
- Application Deadline: The scholarship is open.
The Computer Science Scholarships are available for Masters students in the fields of: Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning at the Royal Holloway, University of London, UK.
Royal Holloway University of London presents captivating scholarships in Computer Science, tailored to ambitious tech enthusiasts seeking to leave their mark in the field. These prestigious scholarships are designed to nurture exceptional students who show promise as future leaders in Computer Science. As beneficiaries of these awards, students gain access to top-tier instruction, cutting-edge research opportunities, and state-of-the-art facilities.
International students who meet the eligibility criteria will be granted a reduction of £4,000 towards their tuition fees, along with an additional £2,000 reduction.
For students with an international fee status, there are several pathways to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Attained a First Class Honours degree in a technical field.
- Attained a First-Class Master’s Degree in a technical field, along with a 2:1 Bachelors degree in any subject.
- Enrolled in one of the specified programs within the Department of Computer Science, such as MSc Artificial Intelligence, MSc Computational Finance, MSc Data Science and Analytics, or MSc Machine Learning.
Every qualifying candidate is automatically taken into consideration.
Students must submit a supporting statement limited to 400 words (please be aware that statements exceeding this word count will be automatically rejected). In this statement, students should elaborate on the reasons why they believe they deserve the scholarship, focusing on the following points:
- Highlighting academic accomplishments that hold significant importance and explaining the personal significance of these achievements.
- Clarifying the motivation behind choosing the specific degree they have applied for.
- Articulating their future aspirations and outlining how the scholarship would aid them in reaching their goals.
- Demonstrating a genuine and passionate curiosity for knowledge, along with a clear indication of how receiving the scholarship would enable them to contribute to and advance the knowledge for future generations.
The evaluation of the statement will revolve around how effectively and convincingly students address the aforementioned points. Additionally, alongside the statement, students must upload their undergraduate degree transcript. It is crucial to ensure that the transcript is uploaded, as applications without the transcript will not be considered.
For more information, please visit the university’s official website: Royal Holloway University of London Computer Science Scholarships